To celebrate the International Women’s Day, UNESCO will organize in cooperation with the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology in Egypt, National Commission for UNESCO and universities a series of conferences to promote Bioethics and Rights of Women. The first conference will be held at Ain Shams University in Cairo on 9 March 2016.
The title of conference is “Bioethical Challenges related to women” that will discuss ethical challenges in doctor patient relationship, informed consent issues, ethical issues pertaining victims of gender based violence and bioethical education in medical schools.
Role of UNESCO
Join our Facebook Group
First Conference of the Network in Cairo
- Board of the Network selects the Chairperson and Co-Chairpersons
- DRUG UTILIZATION PATTERN DURING PREGNANCY IN ALEXANDRIA, EGYPT
- Conference on Equity in Access to Quality Health Care Service and Information 9 April
- International Women’s Day Celebration At Ain Shams University
- International Women’s Day 2016